Swedish percussion musket 1851

Started by Øyvind F., 25. November 2008 kl. 11:35:29

Previous topic - Next topic


Hello and greetings from Finland

I recently bought a nice Swedish percussion rifled musket, which has H and 1851 stamped in lock.
Rifle is otherwise in good condition but some former owner has shortened the fore end of the stock and removed the first (near muzzle) brass barrel band. I would like to restore the gun so does anyone know where I could get a new barrel band?



Øyvind F.

It is probably a long shot, but you may want to contact
Svartkrutskällaren or Skytteservice in Ängelholm.

They probably don't have the part you are looking for, but they may steer you in the right direction. You can also try an ad on the market.

Good luck!
Øyvind F. - forum admin
Ta også en kikk på kammerlader.no.


Hello Pekka,
I had to make one for my Kammerlader that had the same problem you have. But I did make two so I have an extra. Probably not the same but might work until you find the right one. The price is free plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.