M1846/55 Kammerlader for sale

Started by Nic, 11. September 2014 kl. 6:41:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Nic

Greetings all,

I have decided to let my M1846/55 Kammerlader go to a new hopefully good home. It is one of 1500 made by Francotte in Liege for the Norwegian Army, and was issued to a unit in Christiansands, going by the markings. This rifle is in exceptional condition inside and out with all the blueing remaining and a really excellent bore. I have shot this rifle several times and everything works as it should. Unfortunately someone has cannibalized the brass trigger guard at some point, but it doesn't affect the functioning of the rifle. The correct Tamisier style bullet mould made by NEI hand tools is also available for an extra AUD$150. Price is AUD$1600, buyer to pay all shipping and any fees arising from international shipping. I have made a rudimentary foresight as it shoots very high, but still have the original one as well, which simply slots back into the dovetail.

Here is a link with photos of the rifle on another forum, because I don't know how to post photos here :)

http://britishmilitariaforums.yuku.com/topic/17976/WTS-Kammerlader-Rifle#.VBFflxMcTIU

Any questions please feel free to ask

Nic

email: eqeta@yahoo.com.au

Nic

THIS RIFLE IS NOW SOLD. THANK YOU.

THE MOULD IS STILL AVAILABLE HOWEVER.