Forum rules

Started by , 18. February 2007 kl. 11:23:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Øyvind F.

This forum has a few, simple rules.

What can be discussed?
Svartkrutt.net is a blackpowder site. This means that only blackpowder and firearms related topics are allowed. Blackpowder substitutes such as Pyrodex, Hogdon 777 and similar are not allowed discussing. Within these boundaries you can discuss for example:
  • Firearms history (both muzzleloading and black powder cartridge)
  • Blackpowder shooting
  • Accessories
  • Championships
  • Identification of firearms (the expertise on Scandinavian firearms will probably be quite high here)

Due to spammers pestering the site, it's now only possible for new users to register manually. To register, please supply me with your preferred user name and email address through this form.

Happy posting!
Øyvind F. - forum admin
Ta også en kikk på kammerlader.no.

DAVID BUSBY

I
 I Would Like To Sell My Windsor Two Band Short Enfield Rifile Of .577 Caliber
 With Sword Bayonet And Scabbard Complete With Leather Sling.This Rifile Is In
 Fine Condition.   Regards David Busby

Derek Bird

Hi David,

Do you have any photos/details?

What is the price?

Regards,

Derk

2nd USSS

Hi, 2nd USSS here from Idaho, USA.  where-how would I post comments about the Sharps Rifle article.  I have some information on its action and quality of the various makes of rifles produced today.  As you can see from my board name I have a connection to the 2nd USSS of the American Civil War which used the sharps rifle.  Thanks

wildschwein

plEAse ¿can you the possibility of translate automatic in spanish?,I am argentino,there are 1 remington rolling block 1871 in 45-70 gov.
thank you,Roberto

Peter Ruby

Where can I  buy a press mounted  wad  punch  I want to punch 1/8" thick  wool felt and 1/8" thick cork for  a 20 gauge wad to be used in a 12 gauge  wad.