Swedish Rolling Block rifle?

Started by Paul Tummers, 10. July 2008 kl. 3:05:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Tummers

Yesterday I got my rolling block rifle in 12,7x44Rcal. delivered, it looks like a Carl Gustaf rifle but the receiver does not have any visible markings or numbers.When I removed the fore-end and butt=stock, there only were the numbers "03"stamped in the tang. Those numbers are the the last two numbers of the barrel serial number.

Also there is a pin retaining system which I have not seen yet on any rolling block rifle, not the Husqvarna system with the two screws, or the Remington system with the locking plate.
I made some pictures but cannot attach them to the thread; if somebody sends me a mail I will send them and perhaps he can link them to the thread?
Kind

Regards,
Paul Tummers.
If it is good, do not rest and think, the

target has been achieved, but think about how improvements can be made.
The best improvement is usually the one which simplifies the process

considerably.

Fabian23

Groetjes Paul,

Either put your pictures on a file sharing website (I use photobucket) and insert the picture using the [image] button or directly upload it from your computer with the [upload] button.  Succes!
Give me iron, steel and wood!  Tupperware guns are for losers!

My website, growing entry by entry:http://www.militarygunsofeurope.eu[/url]

Paul Tummers

Hi Fabian,
I got a mail from Rotta and send the pictures to him, I think he will link some of them to my posting, thanks for the advice, I'll try that next time.

Regards,
Paul T.
If it is good, do not rest and think, the

target has been achieved, but think about how improvements can be made.
The best improvement is usually the one which simplifies the process

considerably.